The Houston Texans (1-4) are double-digit, 11.5-point underdogs as they aim to end their four-game losing streak in a matchup against the Indianapolis Colts (1-4) on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at Lucas Oil Stadium. This game has an over/under of 44.5 points.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Colts vs. Texans
- Indianapolis has combined with its opponents to score more than 44.5 points just two times this year.
- In 60% of Houston's games this season (3/5), the teams combined to score more than Sunday's total of 44.5.
- The two teams combine to average 39.4 points per game, 5.1 less than the total in this contest.
- The 53.8 points per game these two squads have allowed their opponents to score this season are 9.3 more than the 44.5 over/under in this contest.
- The average total in Colts games this season is 46.4, 1.9 points above Sunday's over/under of 44.5.
- In 2020, games involving the Texans have averaged a total of 44.5 points, equal to the set over/under for this game.
Colts stats and trends
- In Indianapolis' five games this season, it has three wins against the spread.
- Indianapolis' games this year have eclipsed the over/under in 60% of its opportunities (three times in five games with a set point total).
- The Colts rack up 21.6 points per game, 6.6 fewer than the Texans allow per matchup (28.2).
- The Colts rack up 28.4 fewer yards per game (363.4) than the Texans allow per contest (391.8).
- This year, the Colts have five turnovers, three fewer than the Texans have takeaways (8).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Indianapolis' matchup with the Texans.
Texans stats and trends
- Against the spread, Houston is 3-2-0 this year.
- This year, the Texans have one ATS win in two games as an underdog of 11.5 points or more.
- Houston's games this season have hit the over in 60% of its opportunities (three times in five games with a set point total).
- The Texans put up 7.8 fewer points per game (17.8) than the Colts give up (25.6).
- The Texans rack up 86.6 fewer yards per game (282.6) than the Colts give up per matchup (369.2).
- This year the Texans have eight turnovers, one fewer than the Colts have takeaways (9).
Home and road insights
- This season, Colts home games average 48.5 points, 4.0 more than this matchup's over/under (44.5).
- The average point total in Texans away games this season is 47.5 points, 3.0 more than this contest's over/under (44.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Source : https://www.si.com/betting/2021/10/17/indianapolis-colts-vs-houston-texans-nfl-week-6-odds-plays-insights918