The Indianapolis Colts and Baltimore Ravens face off on Monday, Oct. 11 in a Week 5 NFL game.
Steve Kornacki breaks down Super Bowl oddsTODAY
Bills top AFC after convincing win over Chiefs and more NFL headlines from week 5CBS News
Jon Gruden steps down as Raiders head coach after leaked emails reveal homophobic languageCBS News
Las Vegas Raiders coach resigns over offensive emailsCBS News
Bucky Brooks explains how Baker Mayfield is holding the Browns back and what it means for his future I SPEAK FOR YOURSELFFOXSports
Former Raiders CEO says organization should reach out to fans amid Jon Gruden email scandalCBS News
Week 6 Start 'Em or Sit 'Em: Tight EndsSports Illustrated
Let’s Say Nice Things About the Bills & Refs I NFL Deep DiveSports Illustrated
Week 7 College Football Betting SpotlightSports Illustrated
- > Steve Kornacki breaks down Super Bowl odds NBC News national political correspondent Steve Kornacki is back on the 3rd Hour of TODAY, and this time he’s breaking down the NFL season. He talks about upcoming NFL games in London and breaks down the odds for who will make it to the Super Bowl. TODAY
- > Bills top AFC after convincing win over Chiefs and more NFL headlines from week 5 The Buffalo Bills stand atop of the AFC after dominating the Kansas City Chiefs last night. Meanwhile, the Chiefs are now 2-3 on the season and sit at the bottom of the AFC West after making the Super Bowl last season. CBS Sports senior NFL writer Will Brinson joins CBSN with more from week 5 of the NFL season. CBS News
- > Jon Gruden steps down as Raiders head coach after leaked emails reveal homophobic language Jon Gruden has stepped down after The New York Times reported Gruden frequently used misogynistic and homophobic language directed at Commissioner Roger Goodell and others in the NFL. Jericka Duncan reports. CBS News
Which team will get the victory?
Check out these NFL Week 5 picks and predictions for the game, which can be seen at 5:15 p.m. MST time on ESPN.© Dustin Bradford, Getty Images Will Lamar Jackson lead the Baltimore Ravens past the Indianapolis Colts in Week 5 of the 2021 NFL season?
The Ravens are a 6.5-point favorite in the game.
More NFL Week 5 picks, predictions:
More NFL Week 5 picks, predictions:
- Rams vs. Seahawks | Jets vs. Falcons | Saints vs. Washington
- Packers vs. Bengals | Patriots vs. Texans | Dolphins vs. Bucs
- Lions vs. Vikings | Broncos vs. Steelers | Eagles vs. Panthers
- Titans vs. Jaguars | Browns vs. Chargers | Bears vs. Raiders
- 49ers vs. Cardinals | Giants vs. Cowboys | Bills vs. Chiefs
- Colts vs. Ravens | NFL Week 5: Schedule/TV | Odds, lines
- The Republic's Week 5 picks/predictions | Power rankings
Pro Football Network: Ravens 28, Colts 20
Ben Rolfe writes: "What appeared to be a spectacular Monday Night Football matchup when the schedule was released looks like a disaster right now. The Colts only have one win this year, and that’s because they battled a team in a bigger mess (the Dolphins). The Ravens have been far from perfect, but they are in a superb race for the AFC North. They simply cannot afford to lose games like this. However, they could get caught with their mind on their Week 6 matchup with the Chargers and make this tougher than it needs to be."
Are you a sports fan? Stay in the know. Subscribe to azcentral.com today.
Draft Kings: Ravens will cover against Colts in Week 5
Chinmay Vaidya writes: "There’s a chance the Ravens become bigger favorites as the game gets closer, depending on the status of Jackson and wide receiver Rashod Bateman. The latter would be a massive boost to the team if he is able to take the field. Baltimore’s defense is coming off a good performance and should be able to handle Carson Wentz and Indy’s offense."
Sportsnaut: Ravens 24, Colts 17
Matt Johnson writes: "Before the season, this game was projected to be one of the best on the NFL schedule. But neither team looks very impressive defensively. So, our prediction comes down to which offense we trust more. It’s a simple decision, bet on Lamar Jackson over Wentz. If Baltimore gets pressure on Wentz, this could enter blowout territory."
Colts Wire: Ravens 27, Colts 21
Kevin Hickey writes: "Going on the road against the Ravens is tough regardless but doing so in prime time adds a little more pressure. The Colts go on the road and fight but wind up coming up short."
Sportsnaut: Ravens 20, Colts 17
Vincent Frank writes: "How will Carson Wentz respond in his first season with Indianapolis after struggling big time a season ago in Philadelphia? Will former Chiefs Pro Bowl left tackle Eric Fisher be available in this one? These are two major question marks in what could be an AFC Playoff preview. With all of that said, the idea of Wentz being able to go tit-for-tat with Lamar Jackson is far-fetched. In what promises to be a close game, this should be the difference."
SB Nation: Colts will lose to Ravens in Week 5
Evan Sidery writes: "Indianapolis falls back down to earth on a primetime stage. This was such a tough one to call, but exiting the early-season gauntlet with a 2-3 record is an okay scenario for the Colts. If they end up 1-4 or 0-5, that’s when it would be truly time to start panicking."
FiveThirtyEight.com: Ravens have a 73% win probability
The site gives the Colts a 27% win probability in the NFL Week 5 game.
ESPN: Ravens have a 67.4% chance to win
The site's Football Power Index gives the Colts a 32.4% chance to pick up the victory in the Week 5 NFL game.
Highest paid NFL players:
Highest paid NFL players:
- Quarterbacks | Running backs | Wide receivers | Tight ends
- Cornerbacks | Safeties | Linebackers | O-linemen | D-linemen
- Edge rushers | Highest paid players: Overall | By position
Support local journalism: Subscribe to azcentral.com today.
This article originally appeared on Arizona Republic: Indianapolis Colts vs. Baltimore Ravens picks, predictions: Who wins NFL Week 5 game?
Source : https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/indianapolis-colts-vs-baltimore-ravens-picks-predictions-who-wins-nfl-week-5-game/ar-AAP8b9L10491