The Houston Texans and Indianapolis Colts face off on Sunday in a Week 6 NFL game.
Former Washington Football Team employees petition NFL to release full investigation findingsCBS News
Bills top AFC after convincing win over Chiefs and more NFL headlines from week 5CBS News
Let’s Say Nice Things About the Bills & Refs I NFL Deep DiveSports Illustrated
Bucky Brooks explains how Baker Mayfield is holding the Browns back and what it means for his future I SPEAK FOR YOURSELFFOXSports
Former Raiders CEO says organization should reach out to fans amid Jon Gruden email scandalCBS News
Jon Gruden steps down as Raiders head coach after leaked emails reveal homophobic languageCBS News
Las Vegas Raiders coach resigns over offensive emailsCBS News
Week 7 College Football Betting SpotlightSports Illustrated
The Hurry-Up: What Do the Raiders Do Post-Gruden, the Brilliance of Lamar Jackson, and Buy or Sell: Bills and CardinalsSports Illustrated
Skip Bayless: I'm fascinated by this Cowboys — Patriots matchup because Bill Belichick is on a hotter seat I UNDISPUTEDFOXSports
- > Former Washington Football Team employees petition NFL to release full investigation findings Former Washington Football Team employees are calling on the NFL to release the full findings of their investigation into the team. "CBS Saturday Morning" co-host Dana Jacobson spoke with a former employee who says she still lives with the trauma she suffered while working for the team. CBS News
- > Bills top AFC after convincing win over Chiefs and more NFL headlines from week 5 The Buffalo Bills stand atop of the AFC after dominating the Kansas City Chiefs last night. Meanwhile, the Chiefs are now 2-3 on the season and sit at the bottom of the AFC West after making the Super Bowl last season. CBS Sports senior NFL writer Will Brinson joins CBSN with more from week 5 of the NFL season. CBS News
- > Let’s Say Nice Things About the Bills & Refs I NFL Deep Dive The Chiefs fall again, this time on Sunday Night Football. Jenny, Conor and Gary run down how it’s going wrong for K.C., from the defense’s disappearing stars to the offense’s lack of patience. But also, a look at how the Bills finally got their white whale, scoring a convincing road win in the elements. Sports Illustrated
Which team will get the victory?
Check out these NFL Week 6 picks and predictions for the game, which can be seen at 10 a.m. MST time on CBS.© Adrian Kraus, AP Can Davis Mills and the Houston Texans upset the Indianapolis Colts in Week 6 of the 2021 NFL season?
The Colts are a 10.5-point favorite in the game.
- Buccaneers vs. Eagles | Chiefs vs. Washington Football Team
- Dolphins vs. Jaguars | Rams vs. Giants | Texans vs. Colts
- Vikings vs. Panthers | Packers vs. Bears | Chargers vs. Ravens
- Bengals vs. Lions | Cardinals vs. Browns | Raiders vs Broncos
- Cowboys vs. Patriots | Seahawks vs. Steelers | Bills vs. Titans
- NFL Week 6 schedule/TV | Odds, lines | NFL power rankings
- The Republic's Week 6 picks, predictions | Super Bowl odds
Pro Football Network: Colts 24, Texans 17
Ben Rolfe writes: "The Texans had one of their best offensive performances under Davis Mills but could still only put up 22 points. However, the Colts have hardly been a juggernaut. They should be able to win, but covering a 10-point spread is something completely different for a team averaging 20 points per game. This game should go the way of the Colts, but it will likely be closer than 10 points."
Are you a sports fan? Stay in the know. Subscribe to azcentral.com today.
Sportsnaut: Colts 31, Texans 16
Video: Texans vs. Colts preview Week 6 (NFL)
Andrew Buller-Russ writes: "Even if Carson Wentz doesn’t prove to be the quarterback who can get the Colts over the hump, he still will have no trouble dismantling this hapless Texans defense."
CBS Sports: Colts will beat Texans in Week 6
Jeff Kerr writes: "The Colts have a talented offense, but the Texans always seem to play them tough."
SB Nation: Colts will roll to big win over Texans
Evan Sidery writes: "Easy game here for the Colts to flex their muscles… Houston is a train wreck, and Indianapolis takes full advantage. Colts roll here by 20-plus points."
Sportsnaut: Colts 31, Texans 10
Matt Johnson writes: "Frank Reich should be very happy that he is in the AFC South. The Texans provide two games that should be practical locks as Colts’ victories. Given everything we’ve seen from Houston’s defense in recent years, a 200-yard performance wouldn’t be a surprise for Taylor."
SB Nation: Texans will lose to Colts in Week 6
Mitch Hill writes: "The Carson Wentz-led Indianapolis Colts will welcome a favorable matchup against a Houston Texans team that has historically bad performances in Indianapolis. Since Wentz arrived in Indy, the Colts have had a sense of confidence about their offense. If Wentz can stay healthy for this matchup, look for the Colts to dominate the Texans in their first meeting of the season."
FiveThirtyEight.com: Colts have an 84% win probability
The site gives the Texans a 16% win probability in the NFL Week 6 game.
ESPN: Colts have a 72.8% chance to win
The site's Football Power Index gives the Texans a 27% chance to pick up the victory in the Week 6 NFL game.
Highest paid NFL players:
Highest paid NFL players:
- Quarterbacks | Running backs | Wide receivers | Tight ends
- Cornerbacks | Safeties | Linebackers | O-linemen | D-linemen
- Edge rushers | Highest paid players: Overall | By position
Support local journalism: Subscribe to azcentral.com today.
This article originally appeared on Arizona Republic: Houston Texans vs. Indianapolis Colts picks, predictions: Who wins NFL Week 6 game?
Source : https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/houston-texans-vs-indianapolis-colts-picks-predictions-who-wins-nfl-week-6-game/ar-AAPnXa011275